If you’re interested in a dynamic career with a healthy, growing firm, you’ve come to the right place.
Why join RAVE Computer? If you’re interested in a dynamic career with an innovative, growing firm, you’ve come to the right place. RAVE Computer is a leader in the computer hardware industry. Combine that with a culture that recognizes itself more as “family” than co-workers and you’ll discover why employees are proud to be on our team.
Stability. For more than 25 years we’ve continued to succeed in an industry of constant change and innovation. We’ve taken a business-minded approach to our growth—focusing on diversity of geography, services, and markets served to ensure we weather any economic storm.
Unmatched opportunities for growth. We focus on staff development, which prepares employees to take on the opportunities associated with growth and expanding technology offerings. We reward our team members who rise to the occasion by providing cutting-edge project experience, and a great compensation and benefits plan.
Culture of excellence. Our dynamic professionals will tell you every project they work on is different and exciting. Spend your day on the cutting edge of R&D, bringing products to market, and helping clients with their computer hardware challenges. Our ISO certification includes processes that ensure a quality output, and more importantly clients who are happy—in fact 93% of those surveyed would recommend RAVE to a colleague.
Check out our current job openings:
Responsible for leading the marketing effort for RAVE including marketing strategy development and execution in support of RAVE corporate and sales goals/strategy.
Scope of Job
The Marketing Manager will develop and execute a marketing strategy that generates revenue leads, promotes brand awareness, and supports sales objectives. He/she will manage internal communications, external communications, go-to-market strategy, tradeshows and events, and corporate branding. He/she will develop and execute marketing campaigns aligned with corporate sales strategy and revenue objectives. He/she will lead and help execute tradeshow planning, logistics, and execution. He/she will develop and maintain the corporate website as the “storefront” for RAVE and the primary means of customer information sharing and engagement. He/she will develop and maintain brand consistency.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop RAVE corporate marketing strategy aligned with corporate and sales strategies.
- Interact with Executive team, Sales teams, customers, partners and vendor contacts.
- Manage marketing tools such as ACT-ON, Clickagy, Avention, BGOV, etc.
- Develop internal marketing assets for use by RAVE sales and business development team such as PowerPoint presentation templates, capabilities brochures, Word document templates, product data sheets, videos, email marketing templates, etc.
- Maintain and update branding style guide.
- Help drive messaging for marketing campaigns including email blasts, tradeshows and events, networking/sponsorship opportunities, digital ads, and website material.
- Work closely with key partners to develop marketing ideas and solutions.
- Develop annual go-to-market strategy aligned with overall marketing strategy detailed for activities by quarter.
- Execute marketing campaigns such as digital advertising, targeted advertising, etc.
- Capture and communicate ROI for all marketing activities (including metrics tracking).
- Lead the planning and execution of tradeshows and events including the annual event plan, messaging, booth look and feel and layout, collateral, promotional items, product assets to showcase, booth staffing, registration, venue details, etc.
- Guide logistics planning of tradeshow functions with marketing administration support.
- Manage and maintain RAVE corporate website including monthly updates, consistent messaging, content refresh, page currency, keyword alignment, etc.
- Develop press release content and manage social media accounts.
- Develop a portfolio of credible outside marketing support organizations that could meet RAVE marketing needs.
- Lead and manage all interactions with outside marketing support functions and organizations including budgets and resources.
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution is desired or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 7 years of marketing, communications, advertising experience
- Ability to represent RAVE in person, print, digital, or in a tradeshow consistent with our brand to our customers, partners, suppliers, and prospects.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think strategically as well as tactically
- Ability to perform as part of a team as well as be a strong individual contributor
- Proficient in Microsoft office software suite
- Must be enthusiastic, persistent, and consistent in all endeavors
- Have a strong desire to learn and have fast growth potential
- Strong organizational and time management skills are a must
- Strong self-starter and ability to think on-the-go
- Proficiency in creative content suites such as Adobe Creative and WordPress is desirable
- Knowledge of computer industry, products and services is desirable
Reports to General Manager
Other Job Requirements
This position includes 15-25% travel to support customer events, conferences/symposiums, and other meetings as required. Both in and out of state.