Rave Computer Association Inc., one of the largest and most successful computer solution integrators in the IT industry, continually seeks highly skilled and experienced professional sales executives to join our team.
We are an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) of SPARC and Intel-based high density, high availability computer system solutions we custom configure to meet our customers' diverse hardware needs. In addition to our success as a hardware OEM, Rave also partners with various hardware and software storage companies to provide data storage and backup solutions to our customers. Rave, in business since 1988, continues to expand with an impressive mixture of products and value-added services. Our products include integration into numerous markets, for example, medical, Telco, government, oil exploration, software, and manufacturing markets.
- Implement successful sales strategies, oversee multiple customer proposals, and establish and maintain customer relationships on all levels.
- Interface with customers and present Rave and Rave products in a favorable light consistent with the strategic plan.
- Interact with customers and prospects, and develop price quotations and close sales to customers.
The ideal candidate will exhibit strengths in the following key areas:
- A four-year business or technical-related degree from an accredited college or university with 3+ years sales experience, or a minimum of 5+ years sales experience in computer hardware sales
- Successful track record of meeting assigned quotas
- Total integration services/product and project management
- Aggressive self-starter who is highly tenacious and energetic
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Comfortable with cold-calling customers
- Demonstrated ability to successfully penetrate companies at a management level
- Experience with sales cycle from inception to contract closure
- Ability to travel to customer sites and trade shows (if necessary)
- Experienced in selling SAN, NAS, DAS and Tape storage Solutions
In exchange for your contribution to the growth of Rave, you will receive a generous compensation package that includes an initial base salary with commissions and incentives, available life, health, dental, and supplemental insurance, 401(k) retirement savings plan, and participation in the company's profit sharing plan.
If you possess what it takes to grow our company sales to the next level and have a strong desire to achieve excellence, fax your resume to (586) 939-7431 or e-mail your resume to: email@example.com
Located in SE Michigan, Detroit Metropolitan Area
Rave Computer Association, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.