The RM-4320 tri-screen brings you state-of-the-art workstation performance with unprecedented mobility and durability. Users can take full advantage of high-end graphics cards when a full-size desktop is not an option, while maintaining a relatively small footprint. The RM-4320 supports the latest Intel® Xeon® E5-26XX and Intel® Xeon® E5 16XX series processors along with DDR3 ECC Registered memory. This system features (3) 17.3” LED LCD displays, each with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. The RM-4320 can also be conﬁgured with Solid State Drives, dramatically increasing performance and responsiveness while simultaneously providing additional resistance to shock and vibration.
The system also features an option for hardware-based Full Disk Encryption. Unlike software-based Full Disk Encryption, which leaves the Master Boot Record portion of the disk unencrypted while requiring a portion of the CPUs processing power, these systems encrypt the data at the hardware level so 100% of the data is encrypted while requiring no overhead from the CPU.
- Supports Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 / 1600 Series Processors in the LGA2011 Socket
- Workstation-class performance in rugged, portable platform
- (3) 17.3″ 1920×1080 LED LCDs with Optional Resistive Touch Screens
- Supports the latest Double Width Graphics Cards from NVIDIA® and ATI; supports NVIDIA® Tesla® GPUs
- (5) 2.5″ Hot-Swap Bays, (2) 3.5″ Internal Bays
- Up to 256GB DDR3 ECC Registered Memory (RDIMM)
- Constructed of Heavy-duty Aluminum Alloy
- Dimensions: 17.25″W x 13.5″H x 9.5″D