RR-1899 – Triple GPU 1U Server
For the first time in history, supercomputing is accessible to everyone with the RAVE RR-1899. The RR-1899 offers up to 36 Xeon processor cores with dual Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 processors, providing a significant performance improvement over previous-generation Intel® Xeon® computers. If CPU performance is still a bottleneck, the RAVE RR-1899 supports the addition of up to three NVIDIA® Tesla® or Quadro® GPU’s. The RAVE RR-1899 also supports up to 1TB of DDR4 ECC Registered Memory, along with energy efficient 1600W 80 PLUS Platinum certified redundant power supplies to provide excellent performance and reliability in mission-critical applications. This system is ideal for fluid dynamics simulation, seismic analysis, image and video processing, computational biology and chemistry, CT image reconstruction, ray tracing, and much more.
- Supports up to three (3) NVIDIA® Quadro® or Tesla® GPU accelerators
- Redundant 1600W 80 PLUS Platinum Certified power supplies
- Supports up two Intel® Xeon® processors, Up to 44 CPU cores
- Up to 1TB DDR4 ECC Registered Memory
- Integrated IPMI 2.0 with KVM and Dedicated LAN
- (4) 2.5” Hot-Swap SATA Drive Bays