RR-2785 Short Depth Quiet 2U Graphics Server
RAVE’s line of simulation systems have been developed from the ground up to deliver the best real-time rendering performance available while maintaining a small footprint and ultra-low noise levels. The RAVE RR-2785 Server has recently been updated to support the latest Intel® Haswell-E Core-i7 Extreme, Xeon® E5-1600 v3 and Xeon® E5-2600 v3 series processors. It is ideal for applications such as IG’s (Image Generators), BMC (Battle Master Controller), AAR (After Action Review), IOS (Instructor Operator Station), Host, Authoring, De-Brief, and Processor Nodes. To create our custom cooling solution we put these systems through rigorous thermal testing to achieve optimal cooling at the lowest noise levels possible.
As a result of creating such a unique solution, the previous version the RR-2770 was awarded “The Most Innovative Server / Workstation Solution” by Intel® at the annual Intel® Solutions Summit 2010. The new version has been re-engineered to reduce the depth to 19”, and weight to under 27lbs along with a modified cooling system reconfigured for improved efficiency. The RR-2785 has also been updated to support “Pascal” GPUs, making this solution the fastest in its class.
- Supports Intel® Haswell-E Core® i7 Extreme, Xeon® E5-1600 v3, and Xeon® E5-2600 v3 Processors
- Long Life Cycle – Available 7 years from release date
- Short depth, only 19″ deep
- Supports up to 512GB of DDR4 ECC Registered Memory
- 650W High Efficiency 80 PLUS Certified Power Supply
- Removable front bezel with air filtration
- Supports the latest NVIDIA® Quadro® GPUs