Rave's Integration Services - Grow Your Business
Rave will enable your company (or on behalf of your customer) the ability to source quality built computer systems that are completely integrated, built to your specifications and within your budget, enabling you to:
- Avoid the capital investment of expanding your own infrastructure
- Streamline the product development process
- Receive technology updates and quickly adapt new technologies
- Gain quick access to personalized technical support
- Lower hardware costs
In today's connected world, system integration is becoming more and more complex with systems needing to be configured to connect together, both within the system under construction and to systems that are already deployed. Rave Computer offers a complete range of services that addresses the full integration lifecycle - from assessment and development to production and management, which ensures that you stay on track to meet your current and future business goals.
Rave's project management engineers identify and implement strategies and solutions to accelerate your time-to-market objectives, reduce the risk of improperly configured systems, minimize technical support costs, and deliver cost-competitive, top quality products to you or your customers. Rave separates itself from the competition by going the extra mile to offer key differentiators that make a difference within the entire process from concept development to delivery.
Rave's key differentiators include:
- No minimum run
- Rave builds to forecast and ships per your schedule
- "Ship-to-Shelf" - Rave will warehouse your completely integrated products ready for immediate shipment
- Multi-vendor compatibility testing
- Testing of application software after load
- Product obsolescence/EOL management
- Immediate access to technical support
Unlike contract manufacturers who can only turn out large runs of identical products, Rave can accommodate small or large volumes of custom configurations at cost-effective prices. Rave has earned the reputation and is known for building turn-key solutions with advantages that positively impact your bottom line. With a highly flexible production model and state-of-the-art integration facility, Rave takes great pride in offering products and solutions that are fully integrated, tested and certified to meet all of your needs.
In addition to offering system integration services, Rave also provides an impressive portfolio of services including:
- Electrical and mechanical engineering support
- Supply chain management
- Packaging and handling of shipments nationally and worldwide
- Project management
- Private labeled branding
- Systems ruggedization
- Quality trends and tracking reporting
Rave stands behind every product we build. Our years of experience, strong supplier relationships and proven processes provide an advantage that you can leverage with confidence.
The Rave Advantage:
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company
- Authorized UL/TUV product safety testing facility
- Extensive experience in MIL-SPEC and FDA
- A culture of continuous improvement
- Lean initiatives, including Kaizen principles
- Documented end-to-end process management
- Quality processes documentation
- Customized quality assurance inspections
- System tracking, including asset tagging and serial number traceability
- RMA tracking and reporting
Rave provides a cost effective solution for your rack integration service needs. With more than 35,000 square feet of ERP and ISO compliant production and assembly capacity, and a technical staff of unmatched expertise and experience, Rave can meet your product-level, cabinet and rack integration, and assembly needs. We provide integration for all hardware manufacturers to deliver an out of the box ready to install solution.
- Large front view without faceplates.
- Large front view with faceplates.
- See the detailed labeling. Rave makes it intuitive.
We will purchase and install all of the rack peripherals you need for a complete turn key solution including LCD displays, KVM switches, Ethernet switches, routers, and power distribution and backup systems.
Rave has the capabilities to install a variety of operating systems along with the customers' applications for a ready to deploy solution.
- Complete rack/subsystem integration managed by Rave, saving you considerable expense and time
- Faster deployment, for positive customer experience
- Built to order, to meet your special requirements
- State of the art ERP system and bar code tracking
- Best practices in production management, inspection, engineering and production for consistent quality
- Comprehensive testing processes to insure a no hassle installation
- Availability of segregated storage within our facility
- Larger full rear view
1U Rackmount LCD and Keyboard in a Clamshell DesignProduct Datasheet
- Mounts in Standard 19" Rack Cabinets 17"-36" Depths
- LG Technologies 19" Diagonal Active Matrix TFT LCD
- Max Resolutions to SXGA 1280x1024 Resolution
- Temperature: MIL-STD-810G, Method 501.4 & 502.4, Procedure I & II
- Altitude: MIL-STD-810G, Method 500.4
- Humidity: MIL-STD-810G, Method 507.4
- Optical Trackball or Touchpad Pointing Devices in both PS/2 and USB Outputs
- Low Power Consumption +12VDC Operation
- On Screen Display Monitor Controls Keyboard / Pointing Device
- Optional Integrated 4 or 8 Port KVM Switch
- 19"W x 1.75"H x 22.5"D
2U Short Depth (14.9") Rackmount LCD and Keyboard with 19" SAMSUNG TFT Display
- Mounts in Standard 19" Rack Cabinets
- SAMSUNG 19" Active Matrix TFT LCD
- Max Resolution: 1280x1024, 16.7M colors
- Five options of keyboard:
- Keyboard with centered 2 button touchpad
- Keyboard with illuminated 3 button 1.5" trackball
- Cherry keyboard with 2 button touchpad
- Keyboard with 2 button 16mm trackball and storage area behind keyboard
- Keyboard with 3 button touchpad and storage area behind keyboard
Evaluation System, Management & Support
Rave will integrate, manage, ship, and support evaluation systems for OEM and ISV's who have an evaluation program with their customers. We will blind ship on your behalf, fully configured systems that meet your specifications, to the destination of your choice.
Evaluation systems that are being returned for redeployment will go through an incoming inspection to check against damage and to insure contents match the original bill of material (BOM).
Rave will test and recertify previously deployed evaluation systems for a fixed cost per event. Upon return receipt we will recondition and test the unit which will be returned into your evaluation pool ready to ship again.
Rave also gives you personal access to an online partner portal, with the ability to track the availability of your evaluation pool inventory. Features include:
- Personalized sign-in
- Personalized product specific catalogue
- Ability to enter new customer and shipping information
- Ability to add special instructions
- Ability to track and monitor shipping data