Designed to withstand extremely harsh environments.
- Drop Resistant: MIL-STD-810G, Method 516.6, Procedure IV, 48 inches high with 26 drops to 2” plywood over concrete when the unit is operating with the storage of SSD
- Shock Resistant: MIL-STD-810G, Method 514.6, Procedure I, Category 24, Fig. 514.6E-1 | ASTM 4169, Truck Transport, 11.5.2 Random test, Assurance Level 2
- Water/ Sand/ Dust resist: IP65
- Salt fog: Meet MIL-STD-810G 509.5 5% Salt 48Hr Exposure 48Hr Drying Period when the unit is off
- MIL-STD-461F: Meet MIL-STD-461F CE102, RE102, figure RE102-3 limit for aircraft & space system applications, Level 2 (Fixed Wing Internal, 25meters nose to tail)
- Temperature: Operating Temperature -30 ~ 60 C (Test Method: MIL-810G 501.5 Procedure II) | Storage Environment Temperature -51~71 C (Test Method: MIL-810G 501.5/502.5 Procedure I,
- Climatic type: Hot Dry-Severe cold) | Humidity 5% ~ 95% (Test Method: MIL-STD 810G 507.5 Procedure II)
- Altitude: Operating: 15,000ft (MIL-STD-810G 500.5 Procedure II) | Non Operating: 35,000ft (MIL-STD-810G 500.5 Procedure I)
Combines the computing power and performance you need, with the rugged features you expect from RAVE.
- Drop Resistant: MIL-STD-810G, Method 516.6, Procedure IV, | 4 feet high with 26 drops to 2” plywood over concrete with unit off Up to 5 units to pass.
- Shock Resistant: MIL-STD-810G, Method 514.6, Procedure I, Category 24, Fig. 514.6E-1 & E-2. ASTM 4169-99 Truck Assurance Level. II, | Schedule E Magnesium Alloy Case, Recessed Display, Tempered Glass, Shock Mounted HDD and LCD.
- Spill Resistant: 100C.C. water drop on all C cover area in 2-5 seconds with system operational, with no effect on system operation or stability.
- Dust Resistant: All Input/Output ports.
- Battery Protection: Double protection smart battery circuitry prevents damage caused by current or voltage surges and overheating.
- Stylish Rugged: Smart Battery Calibration helps fight the loss of battery capacity after repeated charge-discharge cycles. | A, D parts are Magnesium alloy & B,C parts are PC+ABS.
Designed to meet the needs of companies in a wide variety of industries.
- Drop Resistant: MIL-STD-810G Method 516.6 Procedure IV | 3 feet high with 26 drops to 2” plywood over concrete
- Shock Resistant: Method 514.6 General Vibration | ASTM 4169-08 Truck Transport 11.5.2 Random test Assurance Level II
- Dust/Water Resistance: IP53
This rugged tablet PC features an 11.6” TFT LCD capacitive touch display and a powerful 5th generation Intel Broadwell Core processor, especially useful for workers in the utility, public safety and government markets.
- Drop Resistant: MIL-STD-810G 516.6 Procedure IV26 drops of 36 inches to plywood over concrete
- Shock Resistance: MIL-STD-810G 514.6 Procedure I Cat. 24, Fig. 514.6E-1Unit is using SSD and operating
- Dust/Water Sealing: IP65
- Electromagnetic: MIL-STD-461F