RAVE® designs and builds cutting-edge hardware solutions optimized for Live, Virtual, Constructive simulation environments including:
- Combat tactical trainers
- Aviation trainers
- Driver trainers
- Mobile trainers
- Law enforcement training applications
Additionally, RAVE’s engineering and product development teams are experts at balancing system characteristics with price, performance and other factors such as:
- Acoustic output
- Frame rendering speed
- Image quality and accuracy
- Physical size
- Component availability/lifecycle management
- Power draw/thermal management
Likewise, RAVE offers new technologies that increase throughput and upgrade client capabilities. Similarly, Training and Simulation expertise includes hardware for the following:
- Image Generators
- Battle Master Controllers
- GPU Intensive Applications
- After Action Review
- Basic Skills Trainer
- Table Top Trainer
- Instructor Operator Station
- Terrain Data Base
- Content Development
Real World Experience
In short, our extensive Modeling, Simulation and Visualization experience and capability to support and execute computer hardware related tasks for Training & Simulation programs of record have been demonstrated on various contracts such as Aviation Combined Arms Tactical Trainer (AVCATT), Basic Skills Trainer (BST), Virtual Clearance Training Suites (VCTS) and Combat Convoy Simulator (CCS). Certainly, our experience is leveraged in the following ways:
- Providing support for product line management, multiple variants of a system, working collaboratively in an Integrated Product Teams (IPT).
- Supporting requirements traceability management tools and processes, hardware and software configuration items and interface tools and processes, and supporting facility status tools and processes and performing gap analysis.
- Support for IOS System Production Capability, Trainee System Production, providing documentation, supporting Interim Logistical Support.
- Demonstrated flexibility in designing, developing and configuring a wide range of Human in the Loop (HITL) Computer systems used to train the force.
Likewise, we have performed successfully on myriad Training & Simulation programs across all services as shown in the snapshot below: