We are your trusted advisor and work with you to provide value-added services throughout the development process. In the case of virtualization this includes accelerated hardware support for enabling technologies including Intel’s VT-x and AMD’s AMD-V. There are many benefits to virtualizing your computers. Most importantly, they include:
- Individual virtual machines can share memory, CPU, GPU – resulting in improved utilization rate.
- Software image runs on a hypervisor, not bare hardware – software stack is abstracted from hardware.
- Extend lifetime of software images.
- Software image remains compatible when moved to new hardware.
- Software builds survive changes to available operating systems.
- Extend the life of aging applications.
- Clients have immediate access to any number of images.
- Consolidate compute hardware for a smaller footprint – many software loads run on one server concurrently.
- Eliminate reliance on specific hardware – streamlines tech refreshes.
- Virtual Machine (vm) – ready servers are available in many form factors and capacities.
- VMs can be deployed in conjunction with more traditional methods.
- Based on logistics and performance gains, every server becomes both more versatile and more efficient.
Excellent for many form factors and capabilities.
Optimize cooling and clean cabling – fully compatible and customizable.
The perfect fit when high performance and maximum reliability are needed.
Solution for secure IT environments, organize equipment while simplifying access installation and servicing.