The OEM/Embedded space is a significant part of RAVE’s® extensive history designing computers because we address unique needs. These customers are not looking for servers or workstations in the traditional sense of data-center or desktop installations. They are looking for a subsystem they can fit into their own product which provides a specific set of functions. That is to say, these customers have shown that there are just as many reasons for an embedded computer to be physically and/or functionally unique as there are in non-embedded applications.
We will form a comprehensive manufacturing relationship and draw upon our expertise across a variety of disciplines.
Our goal in working with our OEM partners is to help differentiate your solution and better your cost-efficiencies. Most importantly, we do this by leveraging RAVE’s ability to deliver state-of-the-art products, customization, integration, and stellar sales/technical support services. Additionally, OEM manufacturing partners use RAVE hardware platforms in a variety of markets that including: simulation & training, communications, digital signage, security, laboratory test environments, and many others.
Improve your sales potential, reduce your technical overhead, and better your bottom line.
- Differentiation – Would you like to deliver your solution on a hardware platform where you can protect your margins?
- Identity Branding – Would you like to deliver a turnkey product under your own identity brand and logo?
- Integration – Do you use specialized adapters in your solution that you would like integrated and tested in the factory before delivery?
- Customization – Do you have unique requirements for your solution that involve special designs to optimize space, weight, or acoustics?
- Consistency – Would you benefit from having a locked Bill of Materials to ensure consistency in deliverables over time?
- Consultation – Would you like to be able to discuss potential design enhancements with knowledgeable engineers without being charged a fee?
- Reduced Overhead – Could you reduce your internal overhead and infrastructure by using RAVE to offload in-house manufacturing, integration, and testing services?
Your solutions will be:
- Quicker to deploy.
- Easier to support.
- Predictable in their behavior.
- Consistent in their high quality.
- Branded with your corporate identity to establish market recognition for your solution.
Commitment to Excellence
Above all, we are committed to consistently providing our customers with quality products and services. Because it is our commitment that every component (in each system) we build is rigorously tested prior to shipment/delivery to ensure hardware/software compatibility and reliability. In short, count on us to provide:
- Testing of multi-vendor products for operating systems compatibility.
- Standardized production processes to ensure repeatable quality while keeping costs lower.
- Rapid turnaround by keeping components in stock, while reducing your warehousing costs.
- Comprehensive Customer Support System.
- Lifetime toll-free technical support.
High Quality OEM Manufacturing and Testing
RAVE is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company with state-of-the-art ESD-certified facilities to ensure the highest level of quality.