RAVE’s® consulting, engineering, and technical teams consult with customers through all phases of their projects including planning, deployment, and post-deployment. We offer a wide range of services throughout the product lifecycle that provides an end-to-end approach to each customer’s specific challenges.
RAVE stands behind every product we build. Our experience, combined with our strong supplier relationships and proven processes, provide an advantage you can leverage with confidence. All of our products and services are backed by the RAVE Advantage Guarantee which is a total corporate commitment in providing consistent quality products, testing, and support.
When you have a compute problem to solve, RAVE‘s engineering team can offer a solution that solves the problem while also making sure that the solution is maintainable and as future-proofed as possible. RAVE can be a part of your team supporting complex system deployments whether they are designed for your datacenter or an embedded application.
RAVE carefully tracks your entire system configuration from the first moment that we engage with our clients…even before we have a purchase order! All orders are managed by the following elements:
- Revision-controlled, tracked on per-configuration basis.
- Managed through design, sourcing, production, and quality processes, including shipping.
- Detailed photos taken during production to document manufacturing for reproducibility.
- Documentation includes any customization and ruggedization details.
Full Rack integration
RAVE can deliver partial or full preconfigured racks ready to put in place and power on. We offer:
- Rack configuration design consulting by our experienced engineers helping you to think through all infrastructure challenges right the design phase of your project.
- Component recommendation/selection as required to ensure everything performs optimally, is sized for balance/efficiency, and works properly together.
- All rackmount components pre-installed and tested. This includes computers, storage, UPS and PDU units, networking components including cabling and cooling.
- Cable and connection labeling service is available.
- Site survey assistance depending on your configuration and environment is available.